Saturday, January 22, 2011

How much does hair weigh?

I finally got a MUCH needed haircut, and I'm feeling fantastic!  It's funny how getting your tresses chopped can totally put some pep in your step.  I got about 4 inches cut off and my hair feels so light and fluffy compared to the longass mop it was becoming.  I hate self-pics, but my vanity insists that I offer a shot of the new 'do:


On the WW front, I did 2 classes at the gym this morning after failing miserably at working out for the past 3 days.  I used a crapload of weeklies yesterday thanks in large part to scarfing down mega quantities of Chinese food for lunch, but I hadn't had it in awhile and it was quite tasty so I can't complain too much.  Actually just writing that is making my mouth water for General Tso's a little bit, but I think I've had my fill for a few weeks.  I'm going to try and be pretty conservative with my few remaining weeklies today because I'm going out for Mexican (translated: margaritas) for lunch tomorrow with a couple friends.  We'll see how this goes.

My next plan for the blog (since I seem to have already abandoned the weight loss rewards thing) is to post a few before & after shots.  I wish I had made a point to take more pics when I first started, but who really wants to jump in front of the camera when you're at your highest weight ever?  But I do have a few full body shots (yikes) from the year-ish before I re-committed to WW, so if I can figure out how to do the split-pic thing I'll get those up here with some current ones.  Or I might very well forget and move on to a new idea that will also never be completed.  Guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment