Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Recap

Miracle of miracles, I'm winding down the weekend with a couple dozen weekly points still in the tank.  I set out to use fewer WPs last week but didn't really think it'd work so efficiently; more than anything it just seemed like one of those productive and ambitious things I should say I'd try to do.  I certainly don't think it's something I can or will do every week, but on a weekend like this where I didn't face any major obstacles, I'm happy that I stayed in control, ate tasty and satisfying meals, but didn't use a lot of extra points on random junk just because the points were there.

I went to Body Sculpt and 85% of Zumba yesterday, so aside from the fact that my quads hurt like a biznatch today, I feel pretty good about my weekend.  I've had two losses in a row and I'd reeeeeally adore a third, so I'll try to keep my mouth on the straight and narrow until Tuesday morning.  Then again, I'm still wondering if my loss last week was a tad too generous, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the scale holds for me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment