Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Eighty

I feel like every WI post I'm doing a big shpiel about how I had a nice loss, wasn't expecting it, blah blah blah.  This week I lost another 2.6 for 81.8 total and once again I'm all like, OMGWTFTTFN I don't get it!  But seriously, I'm thrilled with the loss even if I don't know why I'm getting such solid losses this far into the journey.  I think there's just a part of me that has always prided myself in my relatively slow losing and the fact that I've always allowed myself plenty of indulgences along the way so as not to feel deprived or like I'm doing something that isn't sustainable.  I used all but 4 of my weeklies last week, went out to dinner Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Red Robin, bitches!) and had to skip kickboxing last night so who knows.  Maybe I do have tapeworm after all.

I haven't usually been too bad with post-WI binging/stuffing-my-face but I do tend to eat more random crap on Tuesday nights than other days, and tonight I'm certainly not doing my cellulite any favors.  I've been sitting in front of the TV eating peanut butter out of the jar while watching Biggest Loser which seems like a tragedy in itself.  I picture someone hovering behind the couch filming me for a secret Biggest Loser intervention/audition tape.  Everyone on Biggest Loser is crying like little bitches because they have to change trainers which is apparently worse than getting kicked in the balls to these people, so it's probably a sign that I should put down the PB and go brush my teeth.

Hopefully I can keep plowing forward with my weight loss and with a little luck I'll be seeing 90 before I know it.  I've got 3.2 more pounds til end of soph year of college weight so that's my next goal for now.  Feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment