Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Still kickin

Looks like I've been failing on the blogging front yet again- and to think I had been making such progress!  In my defense, I did move (FINALLY!) this past weekend, and I've always been very upfront about my chronic laziness, so there you have it.

Quick update in WW-land: I gained 1.2 last week, mostly from too much beer and Chick-fil-a nuggets.  This past week I lost 4.4 or something ridic.  Yes, I'm happy that the scale is going down, but I used my points on mostly garbage over the weekend and then inadvertently underate my points by quite a bit Sunday and Monday so my body is kind of hating me the past couple days.  I was shoving food down my gullet all morning yesterday and my stomach was still growling, so needless to say I will be much more careful about planning and eating all of my points going forward.  Not that eating is EVER a problem for me, but the transition to the new apartment has screwed things up for me a little.  If I gain this week so be it- hopefully from here on out I can resume a nice slow and steady weight loss progression.

On the bright side, I have been decently good with preparing dinners in advance so that I don't end up with Lean Cuisines or cereal every night.  I've realized that prepping a basic meal the night before really doesn't require THAT much work and the benefits of eating something (mostly) balanced and filling are definitely worth a few minutes of prep the night before.  But... there's also a Wawa a block away so I can always grab a Shorti if I'm being particularly lazy one day.  I went to the gym the past 2 nights and *plan* on going tonight so that I can then justify being a lazy waste of space (at least, more so than usual) for the next 2 days.

That pretty much sums up the past couple weeks.  I love my new apartment, I love being in the city, and I love that baseball season has finally started.  The weather is getting warmer and I've got a sweet roof deck at my new casa.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment