Monday, October 24, 2011

Total Non-WW Post

I saw another one of those survey/questionnaire post things on another blog and it made me want to post one.  They're cheesy and remind me of high school email chains, but still fun!  And more importantly, after a pretty unfabulous WW weekend (a rough estimate puts me in the red by about 20, but that might be on the low end), I figured a post to distract from what will probably be a blah WI tomorrow would be more fun.

(I will quickly add that Friday's Halloween party was a lot of fun and I'll post some pics soon).

Four Jobs that you have had:
Attorney
Wawa employee (every summer in college)
Bath & Body Works
Diane’s Water Ice, until they fired me

Four things you wanted to be when you grew up:
Attorney (since 7th grade.. god I’m boring!)
Writer
Professional basketball player
Football blogger (OK that was like 3 years ago)

Four Movies you could watch over and over:
any of the Die Hards
The Hangover
Dirty Dancing
Old School

Four Cities you have lived in:
Philadelphia
Boston
London
State College, PA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Mad Men

Dexter
The Good Wife
Modern Family

Four Places you've been on Vacay:
Maui

Paris
San Francisco
Caribbean

Four Websites you visit daily:
Weight Watchers (that shit’s addicting)

Facebook (not quite daily)
Weather.com
Pacer (legal professionals know this one)

Four of your favorite foods:
mac and cheese

pizza
fro yo
sushi

Four foods you can't stand:
99% of veggies
mayo
liver
tea – iced or hot (not a food but it came to mind)

Four Schools you've attended:
Boston University

Penn State
AES study abroad in London (is that a school?)
Cherokee High School

Four Places you'd rather be right now:
my bed

George Clooney’s bed
Fogo de Chao
Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment