Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Slow and whiney

Oh right.  The blog.  I was going to update last week, but genuinely got busy.  But I also was probably annoyed that I maintained at WI even though I had a really unusually awesome WW-week, so I got all pissy and curled up into a ball and whined about it instead of blogging.

I lost 1 pound this week, which is really only 1 pound in the last 2 weeks, which is whiney and complainy and all that, but it’s tough to have 2 solid weeks of staying with my weekly points and *only* average half a pound.  But really, it’s a loss and I’m going in the right direction and in my enormous amount of time spent on WW, I can say I have absolute faith in the program in that I get what I put into it.  It doesn’t always show up on the scale that week, but it shows up somehow, sometime.  My clothes are looser, I feel great, I’m making healthy food choices, and I know I’m doing what I need to do.  So that’s enough for me for now.

You know what is friggen ridiculous?  I went back through my tracker and I have tracked every day since I went to Chicago May 15-18, AND I haven’t gone into the red at all since then.  And I’ve worked out and eaten pretty healthily and all that other good stuff.  I haven’t been perfect – I’ve dipped into my activity points a couple times (which I use after my weeklies and for me often means a gain/maintain) – but I’ve been pretty OK.  I’m not sure why I’ve been more motivated lately, but I’m down 6 pounds in that span.  It’s not crazy-fast, but it’s still coming off.

1 comment:

  1. http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgVBdalfuZ3YSwKl9xmNU11p85RCqMODhRHqzqLRzN-4KEKWTcnMZV5nm0

    (not spam, I promise - just a little reminder of what 1lb of fat looks like.)

    ReplyDelete