Monday, November 21, 2011

It's almost time to binge on turkey!

Even though WI isn’t until tomorrow and I have nothing spectacular to discuss today, I’m feeling randomly inspired to post today.  Actually that feeling probably has more to do with my lack of inspiration to do work and my desire to find anything possible to waste time rather than being productive at work, but it all leads to me posting in the end, right?

I’ve been trying to have a decent week in the WW department to counteract this coming week which will be a giant abomination of any attempts at healthy living.  Thanksgiving outranks my birthday and Christmas in terms of my lack of interest in eating even minimally healthy and the entire day generally consists of eating as much as I can physically handle, waiting for my body to digest the bare minimum necessary to give me room to start eating again, and then repeating the cycle.  It would be horrifying if it wasn’t so blissfully awesome.  I would like to try to be decent up until Thanksgiving, but we’ve got a potluck at work on Wednesday and I’m going out for my roommate’s birthday that night, so Wednesday will probably start things moving in a downward spiral that will continue through the weekend.  Nevertheless, I’ll plan some trips to the gym and move on from there.  If there’s one thing I’ve learned during my 8 trillion years on WW, it’s that a few days can only do so much damage and I can always get back on track.  It’s not the planned failures that derail me- it’s the ones I don’t see coming.

Anyway, now that I’ve written in excruciating detail about how to be the worst Weight Watcher ever this Thanksgiving, I am hopeful for a tiny loss at WI tomorrow.  I had an alright weekend and have a few weeklies left over, but I just have that feeling that I won’t be losing this week, probably since the scale was a little too kind last week.  Either way, I am 36 pounds lighter than I was last Thanksgiving, so that is certainly something to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment